New ISO management systems
With over 30 years of experience working with certified management systems, we know that they can deliver real business benefits but, as with any other investment, an ISO management system only makes sense if it returns more in cost savings or increased revenue than it takes to set up and maintain. We specialise in lean and flexible management systems that support your organisation.
Our Associates have experience with the following well known information security, quality, environmental and safety standards, which we can help you to set up either as stand-alone or fully integrated management systems:-
- Information Security Management – ISO 27001
- Environmental management – ISO 14001
- Quality Management – ISO 9001
- Safety Management – OHSAS 18001
We also work with less well known process management standards for:-
- Bituminous mixtures – EN 13108
- Emissions & carbon accounting – PAS 2050
- Energy management – ISO 50001
- Pre-cast concrete – EN 13369, EN 14992, EN 15258 etc
- Structural metalwork – EN 1090-1
- Sustainable hospitality – ISO 20121
- Waste management – PAS 100 & 110
We add new standards constantly, so please contact us to discuss your needs.