Keeping your internal auditing programme on track can be one of the most difficult and time consuming aspects of running any certified management system.
Your internal auditors understandably see their audits as secondary to their “day job” & so they may not be planning well or keeping to your audit schedule. This can lead to missed opportunities for cost savings, the need for management to spend time chasing progress, or non-conformances from your certification body.
Independent third party internal auditing can overcome these problems and lead to real benefits for the organisation.
We can offer experienced and friendly auditors who will plan your annual internal auditing schedule, deliver your audits effectively & on time and provide you with a summary report to feed into your Management Review. Our internal auditing team can help you to: –
- Comply with internal auditing requirements simply & easily
- Stream-line & simplify your management systems
- Carry out gap analyses against ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 and advise on upgrading to the new standards
- Free staff time to tackle other business priorities
- Bring a new perspective on business efficiency and the potential for cost savings
- Prepare for Management Review with an annual summary of findings & recommendations
Our internal auditing programmes conform to the latest edition of ISO 19011.