Keeping your internal auditing programme on track can be one of the most difficult and time consuming aspects of running any certified management system.
Your in-house auditors may understandably see their audits as secondary to their “day job” & so they may not plan well or keep to your audit schedule. This can lead to missed opportunities for cost savings or efficiency improvements; the need for management to spend time chasing late audits; and non-conformances from your certification body.
Independent third party internal auditing can overcome these problems and lead to multiple benefits for your organisation.
We can offer experienced and friendly auditors who will plan your annual internal audit schedule, deliver your audits effectively & on time and provide you with a summary report to feed into your Management Review. Our internal auditing team has experience across organisations with a wide range of purpose and size and can help you to:
- Comply with internal auditing requirements simply & easily
- Stream-line & simplify your management systems
- Carry out a gap analyses when a standard is updated and advise on transition to the new standard
- Free staff time to tackle other business priorities
- Bring a new perspective on business efficiency and the potential for cost savings
- Prepare for Management Review with an annual summary of findings & recommendations
Our internal auditing programmes conform to the latest edition of ISO 19011.